Standard warranty period for Door Controls parts is 1 year from the date of purchase.
1. If a part fails within the standard warranty period customers need to contact the Door Controls Parts Dept. and obtain an SRO number. Please have serial number available when calling to verify the warranty period if possible.
2. At the time the SRO number is obtained customers can order a replacement part and it will be shipped that day.
3. When a part is returned under warranty customers need to include an RGA form with the following information clearly written on the form and the warranty box should be checked.
Clearly identify the issue with the part or door so that our Quality Control Department (QC) can replicate the problem.
4. Once the warranty part is received by Door Controls the part will be routed through QC and credit will be issued through the parts department and are dependent on the following warranty conditions:
5. If a customer calls in an order for an advance warranty replacement of a rebuilt part a core is automatically added to the core due list. Usually the SRO warranty replacement number given to the customer at the time of the call is included in the PO field of the order along with the customer PO if one is provided.
6. If a customer returns a part and no paperwork is included that clearly identifies the part is under warranty, the part will be treated as a core return and no warranty credit will be issued.